sinurha nurul saied
Monday, January 12, 2009
i am not waITING FOR SNOW THIS WINTER...

I AM NOT WAITING FOR SNOW THIS WINTER .....ANYMORE.because ummi spent 2 months in london , here in my house but the snoww never fall.hah...just great.the day before she went home, she said(hai..takde rezeki jugak nak tengok salji).ALHAMDULILLAH though everything went ok all the way to Malaysia.Ummi is now home and i just talked to her on the phone.the kids are soo happy with presents n gifts.(such lucky coz i never had an autie living oversea when i was little).that's why maybe i pampered them with lots of presents evrytime.dresses for alisya n safiyyah.shirts and trousers for the boys,each of em got also stationaries which i bought from boxing day sales.my sister, k na got a set of pierre cardin pen.nieces-nana,shasha n ain will get teddy bears from xmas sales..my mum herself get some notes...ehhehhehe.oh yes..leka n farhanna..each of ya willl get notes..ok.well..am just feeling relax here at home with the rain starts falling heavy-ops...abang(my husband) will get wet.ok till then...bye.
Slid down the rainbow at 5:46 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

i'm siti nurhafizah & currently staying in london with my husband and my two daughters khadijah and maryam

Previous post
Links
    back to blogspot
    LEKA :)