sinurha nurul saied
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
the day that i said "subhanallah..it's so beautiful" most....


yes..at last..london was covered by 3-5 inches of snow and it keeps falling and falling the whole day last monday.'twas the loveliest day of my life.every where i can see white snow carpeting the surfaces of the city.train, tube, buses and almost all transports were cancelled and shops and work place also were shut.hehehe..it was some kind of eid going on here.everyone texts everybody to say, hey wake up!!!it's snow outside. and i had to go to mum's house to stay there as monday i actually have my driving lesson of which later on cancelled due to raod being too slippery and there's a lot of snow as well.then , imran has to sent me down .the driver was waiting downstairs.khadijah n maryam will also join me because tuesday morning their immunisations are due.then, the driver carefully start driving ass the road started to be covered by thick snow which is fluffy in the beginning.when i reach mum's house, Babely, my sister in law, simply came out to help me with those two-wearing her pyjama...hehheheh-without her coat or nnothing!!!just plain home wear.maybe she is cold blooded that's why these freezing weather doesn't bother her a bit.that night, i couldn't sleep thinking how will i start my SNOW BALL FIGHT TOMORROW.....
Slid down the rainbow at 4:28 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

i'm siti nurhafizah & currently staying in london with my husband and my two daughters khadijah and maryam

Previous post
Links
    back to blogspot
    LEKA :)