sinurha nurul saied
Saturday, March 7, 2009
life is laughing at me...

i feel a little bit down when thinking of my age.i'm 28 and young..well..i am.but it seems like my life has stopped since i got married.well, it is kind of another kind of progress.alhamdulillah i'm content with these 2 little girls here...but i still want to be my old me!
inside ..it is still burning.the feeling of being a student never fade ever.i still want to further studies, i am confident that studies make you feel young.
is life really laughs at me?if anyone ask why do i feel so, because now, i cant do anything i want.no driving license means no work, no work means no pemanent visa, and no visa means no studies, and no studies means...no life!!
what is actually preventing me from getting the driving license? nothing but so many small reasons.
i am not pleased with myself at the moment.KHADIJAH CAN U PLEASE GAIN MORE WEIGHT? IT'LL BE MY SUNSHINE.AND U MARYAM, WHEN R U GONNA WALK? ABI SURE WANTS U TO WALK TODAY COZ TODAY U TURN 8 MONTHS(since maryam is now standing!!)
Slid down the rainbow at 4:20 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

i'm siti nurhafizah & currently staying in london with my husband and my two daughters khadijah and maryam

Previous post
Links
    back to blogspot
    LEKA :)